It’s a Horror to Know You: Taylor!
1. What is the first film that ever scared you?
Looking way way way back in my subconscious, I think that my earliest memory of being scared by something on TV was the opening live-action portion of The Water Babies. My most memorable childhood movie/TV scares are all Stephen King-related, I’m realizing now: The “Gramma” episode of The Twilight Zone, The Shining, and the funeral scene from Silver Bullet all spring to mind.
2. What is the last film that scared you?
Lake Mungo gave me a chill like I hadn’t experienced since I was little.
3. Name three Horror movies that you believe are underrated.
1.Messiah of Evil.
2.Let’s Scare Jessica to Death.
3.Race with the Devil.
Honorable mentions go to Alone in the Dark, and Jeff Lieberman‘s entire catalogue.
4. Name three horror movies that you enjoy against your better judgment.
I watch The Creature from Black Lake once every couple of years…I can’t even blame childhood nostalgia, since I first saw it only about 10 years ago.
Dead Silence. Everyone tells me it sucks, so I must be the crazy one.
Prophecy (the Robert Foxworth/Talia Shire one). Another biennial one for me. Maybe it’s the scenery?
5. Send us to five places on the Internet!